Latest Articles

December 7, 2008

Jizz In My Pants Video On SNL


Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone, otherwise known as The Lonely Island, debuted a hilarious single on SNL called "Jizz In My Pants" and it really cracked me up.

Andy Samberg really knows what he's doing when it comes to music. To be honest, I really think that this is good enough to be heard in clubs around the world - it really is that good.

So take a good listen to "Jizz In My Pants" and let me know if you think Andy Samberg should leave SNL and start making music professionally. Oh yeah, and Justin Timberlake makes a guest appearance as a janitor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize justin timberlake wrote the song.... maybe not the hook.. but yeah...

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner