Latest Articles

February 25, 2009

Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter Will Reunite on Tonight Show


I don't know if you ever watched Conan O'Brien when Andy Richter was his co-host, but it was some of the funniest late night I have ever watched. Well, now that Conan O'Brien is taking over The Tonight Show in June, he got Andy Richter back on board as co-host, and I can just imagine the hilarity.

Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter are the Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon of the '80s and I'm guessing that it's going to be a ratings booster for NBC because Andy Richter will stop at nothing for a laugh.

When asked about it, Conan O'Brien joked that he's looking forward to the reunion because "Andy owes me $300."

Below is a video of Andy Richter attending the Turkish spa on the NBC set. Enjoy.

No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner