Latest Articles

March 11, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Will Always Love Brad Pitt


Jennifer Aniston was in the UK promoting her movie Marley & Me and did an interview with Hello! magazine, and what was of interest in the interview was nothing about the movie but rather some info on Brad Pitt.

You were with Brad Pitt for seven years - and married for five. It must have been very intense, in the public eye?
“It was. But I don’t regret any of that time with Brad and I’m not here to beat myself up about it. They were seven very intense years together, and it was a beautiful and complicated relationship. I will love Brad for the rest of my life - you can’t take away good memories. I really do hope that we’ll be good friends again at some point. You can survive anything - human endurance is unbelievable. But yes, it’s sad coming to the end of something special. You try to avoid all the pain but that somehow causes even more. I’m a human being, have human experiences.”


That's right; Jennifer Aniston admitted that she will always love Brad Pitt. I don't feel that way about any of my exes and, I don't know about you, but even if I did, I'm not a celebrity and the things I say aren't right there. In print. For the world to see. And for my current boyfriend to have an aneurysm over.

Perhaps Jennifer Aniston should make a point to stop talking about Brad Pitt altogether and, when asked questions about him, she should say, "Next question."

No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner