Latest Articles

March 11, 2009

Celebrity Flaw of the Day - Miranda Kerr Sweaty Armpits


Link
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr isn't just virtually perfect; she's also dating hottie Orlando Bloom. So I'm sure you could just imagine my delight when I discovered that, yes, indeed, Miranda Kerr does have a flaw. She sweats...

Okay, so it's not the end of the world, but we have high demands of our Victoria's Secret models, so when they have pit stains coming through a shirt, it just goes to show that even they aren't completely perfect.

Yes, I know that Miranda Kerr's flaw is negligible, but I'll take it. I'm guessing, however, that Orlando Bloom won't be dumping her though.

1 comment:

The_Brain said...

I'm still not entirely convinced she's human.

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner