Latest Articles

April 8, 2009

Halle Berry Harper's Bazaar Cover


Halle Berry still looks gorgeous at 42, and I'm sure that having 33-year-old Gabriel Aubry by her side helps somewhat. Unfortunately, the people over at Harper's Bazaar decided to put up one of the most awful pictures I have ever seen of Halle Berry.

It looks like Halle Berry has bags under her eyes, and her hair looks like she just put it on without looking in the mirror first. Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing that this cover just won't sell very well.

In the magazine, Halle Berry reveals that getting back in shape after daughter Nahla was born wasn't easy and that she has to work hard at staying in shape. It's nice to hear a celebrity being honest about what it takes, rather than the usual, "I don't diet, I hate exercise, I just look like this naturally" spiel.

1 comment:

Alicia D said...

Totally agree, she is much, much, much, prettier than this. It looks like a low budget photo shoot.

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner