Latest Articles

August 20, 2008

Amanda Beard Dating Michael Phelps?




If you don't know who Amanda Beard is, I'll tell you; she's this big loser who's an Olympic gold medal winner (1996) and model who is likely best known for showing off her nude body in the July 2007 issue of Playboy.

She proves that she's big loser by using the word "Eww!" whenever asked about whether or not she dated or is dating Michael Phelps on the Johnjay & Rich radio show. She sounds uneducated and insults him over and over again by saying stupid things like "Eww, that's nasty. I have never, ever hooked up with Michael Phelps. Come on, I have really good taste. He's really not my type."

And although I admit she is pretty easy on the eyes, if I ever had to spend time in a room with a chick who thought "Eww!" was part of the English language, I'd probably drown myself.

I admit that I don't think that Michael Phelps is a stunner by any means, but I wouldn't go on record and say something like "Eww, that's nasty." I mean, he does have a great body and the fact that he can wriggle must be very useful between the sheets.



No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner