Latest Articles

August 5, 2008

Miley Cyrus Hosted Teen Choice Awards 2008





I'm too old to be watching the Teen Choice Awards 2008, I know. But if Mariah Carey, who's 40, can perform there, and LL Cool J can strut his stuff with Miley Cyrus, then I have every right to eavesdrop on what the kids are watching.

And so I tried to watch it with a non-biased attitude because, frankly, I don't like Miley Cyrus much. And she annoyed me to the point where I wanted to cause her physical harm. She's a camera hog and acted like the awards show was actually her personal amateur hour where she could impose herself on the stage whenever she saw fit... and she did it all with her best friend Mandy in tow.

Luckily, getting to see David Beckham with his sons, Chace Crawford and Will Smith sort of redeemed the 2 hours of my life that are gone for good. But yeah, all those screaming girls really drove me bananas.

And Miley Cyrus really irritated me.

No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner