Latest Articles

March 23, 2009

Demi Moore Butt Shot Posted by Ashton on Twitter


This weekend, while Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were getting ready for Bruce Willis' wedding, Ashton Kutcher was watching as his wife was steaming his suit in a white bikini and couldn't resist but to take a picture and put it up on Twitter.

Ashton Kutcher also wrote: "Watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a white bikini. I love God!" I get the feeling that Ashton Kutcher either a) has too much time on his hands, or; b) wants to milk his marriage for as much publicity as he can possibly conjure up.

Either way, I'm guessing Demi Moore will be giddy with excitement over the published pic because she still looks hot even though she's getting on in age. What do you think of the pic? Hot or not?

No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner