Latest Articles

March 1, 2009

Robert Pattinson Plans to Release an Album


Robert Pattinson is seriously considering releasing a music album, although he's not doing it for the money or fame. Ha! I don't think Robert Pattinson truly realizes the effect he has on women.

About the album, Robert Pattinson said:

I might make an album but not through a record company or anything. I'd like to do something independent. I don't care if people buy it or not. I'd just like to have it just for myself so I can work with good musicians and stuff.

All my friends are musicians in London. They’re very talented. My best friend wrote one of the songs on the soundtrack with another friend of mine, this guy Marcus Foster who did Bobby Long. I went to school with Marcus. He taught me how to play guitar and stuff. He’s an amazing writer and singer and I thought to help somebody out. I’ve got nothing to lose.




Of course, Robert Pattinson's music would be filled with ballads and songs that would make young women go bananas. Who could blame him though? Robert Pattinson is the flavor of the moment and he should do like Vanilla Ice and really milk it before he fades from memory.

Below are two songs by Robert Pattinson. What do you think? Does he have a future in music?




No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner