Latest Articles

March 12, 2009

Robert Pattinson Looking Hot in GQ Magazine



This will probably be the first issue of GQ in which women purchase the most magazines because Robert Pattinson graces the cover and, I have to say it; Robert Pattinson looks freakin' hot.

I mean, not only is Robert Pattinson looking damn fine in April 2009's issue of GQ; he also gives a pretty interesting interview and says that he f*cked Joe Jonas. Although I think that might actually be a joke. Yeah, Robert Pattinson has a great sense of humor too.

So I'm slowly falling for this awkward Englishman because, first off, he's everywhere. But Robert Pattinson also seems to be growing on me because he's incredibly charming.

So will you be buying April 2009's issue of GQ?


No comments:

Google

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Google




Powered by FeedBurner